Approved by AICTE, New Delhi & Govt Of Tamil Nadu

An ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institution

KAR Polytechnic

Issue of duplicate of mark sheet and certificate

Issue of Duplicate Mark Sheets & Diploma Certificates

In case of loss of original Diploma certificate / Mark sheets, one can apply for the Duplicate certificate in the prescribed format with necessary documents through the Principal of the Polytechnic college where he had last studied by remitting necessary fee by way of Demand Draft as specified earlier. Duplicate Diploma certificate will be issued only after giving due notification in the Tamil Nadu Government Gazette. Those who lost the Diploma certificate during transit etc. has to prefer a police complaint in the nearest Police station and produce the certificate issued by them. Those who lost the same in fire accidents etc. should produce a certificate from the concerned Revenue department Officials. In the case of retrieval of the Original certificate, the duplicate certificate has to be surrendered immediately.

For more information contact: KARPC Exam Cell – 04174-249014