The KAR Alumni association registered under Tamil Nadu societies Registration Act 1860 with an objectives to help the KAR Polytechnic College to establish, run, takeover, adopt, support, manage and laborite accredit of all persons irrespective of caste, creed or school, class rooms, halls, hostels, auditoriums, laboratories, libraries, computer centers, provision of necessary equipments and awarding financial aids and scholarship.
* The main objectives of alumni Association are:
* To get the entire alumni of our college together under one roof.
* To build a strong alumni network amongst the Alumni community.
* To engage the current final year students with alumni’s
* To maintain the database of Alumni and create common interest groups and provide a forum for discussion.
* To inform the alumni about the ongoing and future activities.
* The current final year student can get useful carrier guidance form the alumni.
* To recognize outstanding social and community service by the alumni and the student of our college
* To accept grants or money, equipments, land, building, donation, gifts, subscription and other assistance with a view to promote the association
* To acquire, purchase or otherwise own, or take on lease or hire any movable or immovable property is elsewhere in India temporarily, permanently necessary or convenient by the association
* To print, publish and circulate articles, news letters, journals, bulletins, pamphlets, poster, amongst all the alumni of our college that the association dreams of desirable for promotion.